Saturday, October 24, 2009

Homecoming - Girls Night Out

Aubrey decided to go to the Homecoming dance this year with a group of her girlfriends. Her friend Jessica came over early in the afternoon to get ready for the dance. Aunt Cindy came over and showed off her skills with Aubrey's up-do while I did Jessica's full head of curls.
They were absolutely "Wow'ed"!





Look at that hair! Each girl spent about 45 minutes on their hair.
Well worth the wait, don't you think?

This is their "Hollywood" pose.

Jessica wanted to show her mom the "new look" before the dance. Then....I dropped them off. At the dance. Now Mom sits here waiting, wondering, hoping.....Well....it's her first big dance. Yes, I am worried, but I can't wait to hear all the details!







1 comment:

TheAlfonsos said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the music! Might be my all time favorite 80's song. The girls look fab - hope they have a wonderful time!