Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For Some Must Push and Some Must Pull....

Early morning gathering of the pioneers.

It looks like I might be pushing Aubrey out the door and pulling her out of the car to get her going...but in the end, I bet she'll have a wonderful time!

It's time for Aubrey's pioneer trek. She leaves early tomorrow morning to strat her journey and live as the pioneers did as they crossed the plains. I've heard there will be pioneer food....soup water with carrots, pioneer games, and testimony meetings. Good luck Aubrey! I hope you have an experience that you will cherish throughout your life.

1 comment:

The Schafers said...

By the look on Aubreys face I say she is a pusher! Perhaps a little unwilling at this time but I am sure she will have a great time. Good luck (take plenty of bandaids). We will be cheering you on from afar. Aunt Chris