Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fun and Fancy Children's Items on Etsy!

Well, now that I am going to have a new Grand Baby, I started doing a little sewing. Then I got excited and stuff just started building up. So, I decided I would try to sell some of the things I have created while I wait...ever so patiently...for this new baby.

I started to list some things on www.Etsy.com . Here is a link to my shop - LollyRagz:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6818988

Go Take a look...remember my little shop when you need a baby shower gift or if you are ever lucky enough to be a grandma, just like me!

2 comments:

TheAlfonsos said...

Lol, this stuff is so cute - wish I had your eye for fabrics (and your patience in sewing). I'm so impressed with you!

PrincessPanic said...

Your work really blows me away! You have a real eye for what works, and the detail is wonderful...

...almost makes me wish I had a Grandbaby of my own on the way. Almost!!